Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

So my intention was to post after every photo shoot and discuss it a bit, show off some of my favourite shots, etc...BUT....'kay, seriously, I'd never get people their proofs or albums if I spent all my time blogging so my new commitment is to hop on here when I have 10 minutes and talk about something very recent...

This past weekend was fabulous, I had two very different weddings and loved being part of both of them. On Friday, I photographed Katie and Andrew's wedding in Tavistock (and New Hamburg, and New Dundee and EVERYWHERE in between). We had a blast on Andrew's family farm and it was apparent that his love for farming came second only to his love for the pretty little dance teacher he married (who's just as excited to become a farmer's wife!!!) Anyway, we all got a little muddy but the rain held off until Katie's mom mentioned at the reception that it was raining inside her as she said good-bye to her daughter. deep breathe...

Here's some quick peaks of the day:

On Saturday, Eric and Antoinette were married in an elegant and sentimental Catholic mass at Our lady Immaculate in Guelph by Antoinette cousin who traveled all the way from Malta to perform the ceremony.

When I arrived at Antoinette's home, the ladies were having their make-up done by Erin Carpenter , a fab local make-up artist (happens to be a pretty smokin' singer too). Check out her review on TheWedding Ring http://www.kwweddingring.ca/vendors/spas/features.html. Antoinette usually has great skin but her make-up was flawless all day....perfect for photos!

We went from one gorgeous location to the next, Springfield Golf Course was the perfect choice for the quiet elegance that was Antoinette and Eric's entire day.

No comments: