Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I LOVE MY CLIENTS!!!

'Kay, I'm sitting here at 11:00 p.m. (again) try to get through the slew of proofs and orders and albums that I need to get out before Christmas and this little gem pops up on my email. The message was sent by Mark, one of my grooms from last year. The maid of honour at his and Fran's wedding, (Tiffani), was married to Stuart this fall in an amazing ceremony attended by only the 4 of them. It was a huge honour for me to be part of both of these special couple's weddings:

From Mark:
You and Jenn did such a great job with Tiff and Stuart's wedding. You really made the day special. Fran and I have been enjoying your new web site, especially the music. We often find ourselves listening to your site and emailing one another. You have had such a positive impact on our lives. Thanks from both of us.
















By the way, I like the music on my website, too. Interestingly, I was told that 80% of web surfers hate music on websites but I seem to get lots of positive comments on it, hmmmmmm.

Anyway, enough Blog-time...back to work!

Ciao for now!

No comments: