Monday, November 05, 2007

Shootin' your own kid






Okay, I have to admit, I'm a total sucker for the kitschy school photos that come out every year. I suppose since my parents featured/humiliated my brother, sister and I by hanging an 8x10 from each school year in a row ALL the way across our family room wall for ours friends to see (laugh at),it is just ingrained into my sense of tradition.


Since my daughter is in SK and my son is in pre-school, my daughter gets photos, my son doesn't. This past Saturday, my husband brought wee Mr. Sam into the Boulevard Studio http://www.boulevardphotography.com/ for a quickie photoshoot. First of all, he had convinced his dad to put a full bottle of gel in his hair and then...well, take a look for yourself, this is my Sam in all his glory!

No comments: