Monday, July 28, 2008

Learning and Growing while "I Shoot People"

(Me, JB, D'ette and Sarah)

I SHOOT PEOPLE! (a fabu workshop by the amazing Sallees!)



Okay, you know it...I love shooting people and I love people who shoot people. I also love to learn more about shooting people. I was truly pumped to attend JB and D'ette Sallee's I Shoot People seminar in Toronto Friday night. I had seen them speak at WPPI in Vegas 2 years ago and some of their key messages are still a part of my business today. It seemed like a no-brainer for Sarah (my #1 associate photographer) and I to take 5 hours on a Friday night to hear what else this wacky duo have been up to (despite the fact that I am chin deep in weddings and Sarah, while still shooting, is only days away from her own wedding). What for some great new things to come from Heather Fritz Photography later this year inspired my the mad ravings of these big-hearted Texan photographers.



Thank you JB and D'ette, your generosity is amazing!




No comments: