Sunday, August 31, 2008

Phil & Sarah, August 16, 2008

Next to my own, I'm not sure that any wedding has ever meant more to me. Sarah is "my girl". After 4 intense years of friendship and business together I can see parts of myself and my craft that were strongly influenced by this amazing woman. Naturally, along with that comes a deep love for her children and Phil, the man who has supported her through raising 3 beautiful babies while allowing her to become the uber-talented photographer she is today.
Avery, the middle child....making sure Daddy got it right. ummmm....sorry, no traditional photos for these two....
mother of 3?????
The Sousa Clan







hahaha! fireworks??!?!?!
From her custom designed wedding gown to the completely black and white theme (finished with black feathers, crystal chandeliers, dresses with pockets-of course), Sarah's edgy cocktail themed-style came to life.

While she still works with me here and there, Sarah is branching off on her own now and is building the most amazing portfolio of work. (contact me if you'd like to know more)
Sarah, love you long time!

No comments: