Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ultimate Affairs

Nelia and Teresa really do make it an affair to remember.
I was doing a final edit on Sandra and Rick's wedding tonight before I sent their files to print when I came across this image once again. Sandra's train is being help up by Nelia of Ultimate Affairs Wedding and Event Planners. I think the look on Sandra's face really represents the piece of mind that Nellie and Teresa (co-owners of UA) bring to any wedding.

I have come across Nellie and Teresa at more weddings this year than ever before and I suspect that in years to come Ultimate Affairs will become a staple to any great wedding in the area. Great season ladies, you are inspiration to aspiring business women everywhere!

p.s. this was an totally unsolicited blurb for the girls....I just love 'em!

No comments: