Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Bridge City Fitness: Nathan Bogya

So the deal is, I signed myself up for a the 60km Walk to End Women's Cancers this summer (have you sponsored me? no? dude, I'm walking 60 km, click here and make a donation...thanks!) 60km!!! 60km in 2 days. After that sunk in, I began training outside and then it cold, cold like Saskatoon cold, like -44degrees C cold today...not kidding!!! Okay, so back to cold, I needed something indoors and fast!!! In comes Bridge City Boot Camp:

Bridge City Boot Camp is a fitness program that includes top notch fitness instructions, nutritional coaching and motivational training all designed to get you in the best shape of your life in the shortest, safest possible time regardless of your current fitness level. Oh, it’s also held indoors, it’s Co-Ed and it runs all year long!

I usually do the 6:00 am class with Carla and when she found out that I'm a photographer, she asked me to shoot her partner, Nathan for their website. Man, this is one fit couple, they practice what they preach and help you get there along the way. Check'em out!

Here's Nathan...








No comments: