Monday, April 18, 2011

The "almost" photoshoot!

This is the last 2010 photo shoot I have to post, I promise (I think!). I sort of shot this at Christmas, in Alberta. I say sort of because I had laryngitis (the real-deal laryngitis, not the kind where you throat is sore and you occasionally talk raspy until you clear your throat...real, can't talk, sound like a dying gasping muppet laryngitis) and Miss Lexi (in pink) had an ear infection. Oh yeah AND it was REALLY Alberta-cold!
I was pretty pumped about this shoot because I have known mom, Kim, since Grade One!! We hadn't seem each other in about 18 years so I couldn't wait! Imagine her surprise when the mouthiest kid in school shows up with no voice! Anyway, we captured a couple before the kids dissolved and promised to meet up again this summer, when I will have functioning vocal cords (and maybe a bottle in my camera bag!)

No comments: