Friday, April 01, 2011

King of the Snow

This is Kingston (and Jim and Joline), you met them here. I thought I'd better tackle getting the rest of the really snowy shoots blogged before all the snow melted. This was one SNOWY photo shoot. In fact it was a bit of a blizzard on the edge of a very open field. The last photo in this post has NO editing on the back ground! Just goes to show what happens when you are born in Saskatoon (as these three all were) you just find something to do in the snow!

Kingston, true Saska-boy that he is, didn't fuss once (I fussed a bit.)
"Hello, my name is Kingston, please scroll down to see me freeze my bum off!"













1 comment:

Marilea said...

These are great. What blue eyes that boy has! Last one ... AMAZING how white it all is! Great work H!
~ Marilea