Saturday, April 02, 2011

Tea Babies

Tomorrow is The High Tea. I'm pretty excited. I wanted to do a fundraiser for my Weekend to End Women's Cancer Walk but I wanted it to be beautiful, fun, different and full of excellent photo opportunities (it's what I do after all). The High Tea is a fun little idea I stole from my good buddy Tairalyn. She's got this awesome blog called Lah Tea Dah. You should check it out, really!

Anyway, I asked Molly Lux of Lux Events and Marla Boyer-Cook of SightForStyle Designs ~ Couture Bouquets and Accessories to partner with me and WOWSA! good choices on my part! I'll be posting a whole bunch of images from the tea (and all the generous sponsors too) in the next week but I just wanted to share this cute little project I did in preparation of the big day. Introducing LEVI and TAYLOR, my tea babies.

Both of these babies had the most trusting mamas (one had the MOST helpful grandma too) and didn't bat an eyelash when I surrounded their babies with china teacups full of tea! In the posts following The High Tea, I will feature each baby on their own but for now, here's a little teaser of the what's to come!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Marilea said...

I love how these babes can sleep through the photo shoots. Too cute Heather!

Unknown said...

ummmm...not quite that easy Mar, most often they need to be coaxed into the sleep!