Friday, August 05, 2011

Special Assignment: Shannon Tweed

on location in Beverly Hills with just another girl from Saskatoon!


So here's a fair warning, blog posts may slow down a bit for the next little while as my schedule speeds up. The funny thing about my blog (which I always tend to entirely myself) is that the busier I am, the less I have time to blog.

I find myself a wee bit behind my workflow this week as I was invited by Fine Lifestyles Magazine to photograph the beautiful Shannon Tweed and family in their home in Beverly Hills this weekend. Yes, there will be a blog post about this incredible photo shoot and then probably another about our time spent on Rodeo Drive but in the meantime, just know that I'm a busy bee out photographing other important (but maybe lesser-known) people of Saskatchewan!

No comments: