Friday, September 30, 2011

Fine Art on Friday

Yes, I should be editing instead of blogging. In fact if I'm blogging, I should be blogging one of 30-some clients who have featured photo shoots but this week I've had so many questions about my fine art pieces that I thought I'd take a minute while my computer was uploading wedding images to fill you in.

There is a full gallery of fine art pieces on my website here. Almost all of them can be specially printed for you (some have been sold exclusively to one client with the promise not to reproduce). If you see something you'd like, drop us a line of give us a shout. There is a small collection available exclusively from Blended Jive Paint & Decor in Saskatoon and I have had work featured at the Willow Studio. I do private commissions well.

The following image is of a piece of mine that I stumbled upon while shooting a spread for Fine Lifestyles Magazine on Ron Baliski Realty Inc. While pulling a piece of lint from my eye in the main floor powder room of this gorgeous home built by Pure Developments I noticed this canvas over my shoulder in the mirror. Sometimes, because I sell lots of pieces through galleries, I have no idea where they end up. It was kind of cool to see that this one had found a great home!



No comments: