Friday, March 09, 2012

Wedding Bells

Wedding Bells Magazine has always been a favourite of mine. When I was getting married I accidentally entered a contest through Wedding Bells and won our honeymoon to Bermuda!

From the first year of my career as a protrait photographer, I have had photos published here and there throughout the magaizne. Occasionally they appear as a bit of a surprise to me as they may have been submitted by another vendor. In this case, I was asked by Wedding Bells (last year) to submit some tips on getting great photos of your wedding day. Frankly so much goes on in the day to day operations of keeping my head on straight that I forgot about it until it appeared in this issue! Congratulations to the bride and groom in this image...they are expecting their first wee babe this May!

No comments: